Will got to stripe test on Monday. He was invited to belt test May 18th. Only a few more weeks and he'll be in the adult class and going twice as much. He really enjoys it and has a new found confidence. I like it!
Softball has been so-so as far as final outcomes. Caitlin's game is improving. She threw out runner attempting to steal on her. I guess they're going to learn the hard way!
Chess club has come to an end. Evan had fun and learned some new strategies.
Aaron has raced in a wide range of races. Sprints, relays and yesterday we watched him do the mile. He's improved his shot put throw by almost 3 feet since the season has started. He's challenged himself and has tried a variety of techniques. I had no idea there as so many ways to
Hope this finds everyone doing well. I'm off to the races!
No comments:
Post a Comment